This marvellous wooden hands-free stand magnifier is perfect for those who want to view an entire page in books, newspapers, magazines, instruction guides and manuals. It features a large, rectangular-shaped fresnel magnifying lens set inside a handsome wooden frame, with short, collapsible legs to make it easy to store when not in use. The lens measures 240 x 160mm (9 ½ x 6 ½ inches) so you can view large areas very comfortably. With a clearance of about 4 inches just below the lens it can also be a handy aid for many craft or inspection activities, especially where both hands need to be kept free. Magnification strength: 2x (so it doubles the size of text, objects, photos). Save £2 on normal RRP of £19.95.
- Hands-free stand magnifier with folding legs
- Sturdy natural wood finish
- Legs fold into body for space-saving storage
- Large shatterproof fresnel magnifying lens 240 x 160mm/11"x 9" approx
- Around 2x magnification
- Working distance from lens to subject: approximately 110mm/2½"-3½"
- Place directly on top of a magazine, book or newspaper to enlarge the print
- Weight: 258g/9 ounces approx
- Footprint: requires a 300 x 167mm footprint when in use
- Size (folded): 270 x 195 x 37mm
- Helpful low vision aid which can reduce eyestrain
- For hands-free reading, handcraft, electronic repair, viewing photos and family trees
PRODUCT BLOG – Folding Wooden Stand Magnifier
Solid, table-like stand magnifier made from wood for book lovers
With its large lens and sturdy wooden frame this magnifier is a sturdy option for anyone who wants to read magazines, books or newspapers without having to use or move a hand-held magnifying glass to read the print. After use simply fold in the wooden legs and store it on your bookshelf until you need it the next time
Our stock levels are generally excellent which usually enables us to process orders on the day they are received. This means that actual delivery is normally well within our target of 7 days for UK addresses and 21 days for other worldwide addresses. If there is any further delay you will be notified by e-mail or phone. If the delay is unacceptable you can cancel your order without penalty.
UK deliveries include FREE postage and packing.
Non-UK deliveries are generally subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 for goods up to £50, rising approximately £5 per £50 order value thereafter. This threshold may be different for some destinations where the costs of postage are especially high.
All goods are subject to availability but we also reserve the right to refuse to supply you with goods. We will not be liable for any compensation/damages if we do not supply you.
If we cannot supply you with an item we will refund you in full.